Corporate & commercial law includes all laws and regulations governing the formation and operation of business entities and the conduct of commercial transactions. Our attorneys practicing in this area can assist you in creating, operating, changing and dissolving any type of business entity and in participating in any type of commercial transaction.
Business entities include various types of:
- limited liability companies
- joint ventures
Commercial transactions include all kinds of contractual and business relationships, such as:
- purchase and sale of businesses
- employment contracts and benefits
- insurance contracts
- all other contracts and agreements into which a business entity or sole proprietor may enter in the conduct of a business
- compliance with all governmental regulations to which a business may be subject.
Please feel free to contact any of our attorneys who engage in this practice: